Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why Am I Soooooo Busy?????

Why, if I have the summer off, am I so busy? I guess part of it is that I am making bread for a bakery here in town. Made twelve loaves of challah on Friday, and am going to make multigrain bread on Monday.

We have been eating pretty light this week, as Rob has still been sick and off his feed. Monday it was fish, Tuesday we had lamb chops. Rob says they make him feel better. I grilled them on the grill and we had left over green beans with rice.

Wednesday we went to the Star and I had halibut. Thursday we had leftovers. Friday we had stuffed chicken breasts. Here is the recipe:

Stuffed Chicken Breasts

2 chicken breasts butterflied open
1 small onion diced
5 sun dried tomatoes diced
2 garlic cloves diced
3/4 c. parmesan cheese
1 8 ounce package of frozen spinach
salt and pepper to taste
fresh thyme and oregano

Saute all the vegetables in olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste after you add the parmesan cheese. Fill the chicken breasts and then saute the breasts in olive oil.

We had broad beans mixed with the leftover filling as the side dish.

Good meal.

Saturday, I pulled leftover spaghetti sauce out of the freezer and we had spaghetti. So very easy.

Going to make bread again this next week twice for Trinity at the bakery and am picking up Lili on Wednesday.

I am Soooooo busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment