Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sitting at the Lodge

I'm sitting at the lodge at Mt. Rose. Rob and I had planned to ski today but my skis are in Reno and Lili's skis are on top of the car. So I guess I'll catch up on my blogging.

We left San Francisco on the 17th and headed to Reno. Doris was, I believe, ready to have us gone. I can't blame her. We got into Reno after we stopped at Roseville to see Kaaren. We ate at California Burger. I had a mushroom swiss burger and Rob had a carne asada burrito. It was great food. We met our friends Cindy and Jenny at the Terrace Bar at the Peppermill for drinks after we got in. On friday we went and saw Avatar with Tom and Elizabeth and then went to our fav indian restaurant, India Curry and Kebab.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment