Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another Passover Food Try

So, we are hopefully nearing the end of Passover, not that I don't like Passover, mind you, it's just frustrating trying to find something interesting to do with Matzah. Tonight for instance, we got back from Reno at about 8:30 and we wanted something light, but good, and of course sandwiches are out, so we had open-faced matzah sandwiches. Rob and Lili had avocado covered with gouda cheese, which we put under the broiler to melt the cheese. Rob ate his with a hard boiled egg, and Lili ate hers with smoked sardines. I had tomato covered with gouda, again melted under the broiler, and I ate mine with sardines as well. It was really a quite nice meal. But, I'm sick of matzah, and can't wait until we can have bread. I'm making bieroch, and pizza, and any other kind of bread thing I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment