Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Love Cooking Magazines

I don't know how often I have been saved by cooking magazines. One of my favorites is FOOD by the Martha Stewart people. I used one of their recipes tonight. I like to create my own, but this one was really good. Thai Beef over Coconut Rice. So simple, yet excellently done. The recipe is in this month's issue. I highly recommend it. I only subscribe to three cooking magazines: Cook's Illustrated, FOOD, and Savuer. All three are worth every penny. They give me a really different perspective on cooking and eating. You can't ask for anything better. Tomorrow we are going out for dinner to a friend's house. Some nights its really good not to cook, although I do have to make a dessert. We'll see what takes my fancy tomorrow. I have to bake challah tomorrow also. It's Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment