Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That's Just It!

I get asked this question all the time. Those of you who have kids, you know it, they want to know. No surprises, they can gird their loins, and be prepared for whatever it is you are going to fix. Or, do you ask the question, "What would you like for supper?". And this is the answer you get, "I don't know. What sounds good to you?" To which you want to reply, "If something sounded good to me, I wouldn't be asking you what you want for dinner." But, you don't. You come up with something, anything. It's great if you can find something easy, but usually that's not the case. It's a production. A big production.

So, I'm going to spend the next month or two or three trying to make it not a big production, let's use what's in the refrigerator, plan more than 30 minutes in advance and try to take the production out of food.

Here goes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment