Saturday, September 26, 2009

This Week In Food

Doesn't that title sound like a Dan Rather,or Walter Kronkite moment? It does to me. We went with Doug to dinner and it was a fast day on Monday. I had a chili cheese burger, that looked like a big brown mess on my plate. Not great, I ate the meat and it was good. The chili, not so much.

Tuesday, Rob had class and we had fish when he got home. We got some marinated fish at Costco and it was really good. Salmon with rice and brocollini. Not a very interesting meal, but it was good.

Wednesday, we had left over chicken from Sunday with a baked potato and brussel sprouts. I love brussel sprouts when they are sauted in olive oil and garlic. That's the only way to eat it.

Thursday, I wasn't feeling so great, so I made a quick pasta dish when Rob came home from the office late. I cooked some capellini and then added fresh tomatoes, black olives, artichokes, and mushrooms, with romano cheese. It wasn't bad. Rob liked it.

Yesterday we drove to Reno, and by the time we got in, it was 8:30. We found this great Indian restaurant, called Indian Kabab and Curry. We had Aloo Chapote and Tandoori Chicken. Really yummy. The garlic naan bread is to die for.

Tonite, I don't know what we are doing for dinner. We are supposed to meet our friends Walter and Cindy for dinnner. Who knows? It will probably be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment